COMING UP THIS WEEK
– Tuesday, 7.30pm – YouTube Live Prayer on our channel. We apologise for the fact that last week YouTube shut down our original link, so the easiest thing to say is: just visit our channel at 7.30pm and you will see the live broadcast. We’ve absolutely loved praying together over the last couple of weeks & interacting with everyone – the beauty of being live is that you can write prayers/prayer requests to us in real time and we can be a community lifting needs up to Jesus together.
– Wednesday – micro-message on YouTube
– Thursday, 7.30pm – YouTube traditional evening prayer
– Friday – micro-message on YouTube….and….
FRIDAY NIGHT *BIG CSK QUIZ*
8pm on Zoom – details at end, the quiz will start promptly at 8pm, so please join from 7.45pm – please do join us for a great social time together, with our excellent quiz master team (all will be revealed). There will be a small prize and we’ll be making a winners’ board/certificate for the wall of church for when we return to the building – so get your thinking caps on.
If you would like the login details please contact Rachel on [email protected] and she can send you the relevant details to access.
– 10am Sunday Short as usual, followed by Children’s/Families at 10.30 and youth on Insta Live at 11. Although we can’t celebrate communion in the same way as we used to, as it’s 3rd Sunday, we will be having a family meal together during the 10am service, so have some food and drink ready, which could be bread and wine, if you want to share in that way.
– As it’s also 3rd Sunday, we are hoping to have a short Taize Zoom in the evening (Taizoom?), but are aware 5pm is probably not the easiest time any more, when watching from home. If you are interested in joining us for a short Taize service, can you let me know by Wednesday what time would be best for you and we will go with the most popular time?
CHRISTIAN AID WEEK
– Many of you may know that it’s Christian Aid week, but of course, they are not able to collect in their usual way. We’ve attached a letter from our local co-ordinator about what they do and how to give at the moment. Please do prayerfully consider how you can give to their much-needed work around the globe.
And lastly, but not lastly, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, or your care-link leader, if you have any prayer or pastoral needs – we are here for you.